We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

We're Moving IN.......

Well, not really. This weekend is opening season for deer hunting, and I'll be officially known as a "hunters widow", from what I've been told. Which means, the momma's girl I have become, means....I'll be moving in with Mom and Dad on the weekends. Plus, I'm one big weenie, and if I hear one scary noise, not sure "momma bear" will come out and get the boys. LOL
AND weenie me, will want the boys to sleep with me every weekend, which I know, gets them in a bad habit. (We only sleep with momma Saturday/Sunday morning for an hour or two)

The boys are doing super. Talking/babbling up a storm. Once they learn a word, they want to say it all the time. My dad is trying to teach them, "how old are you?" and then they hold up the number 1 sign.
Last Friday, would have technically been their "first birthday". That was my actual due date. I thought I might have a walker by this date, but not yet.
You can tell they want to, but they must take after their momma and must be BIG WEENIES, like me!!!

ok, tell me if you think this is bad. Everyday, I DVR my soap, Young and the Restless. Well, I've watched this since they were in my tummies....everyday. Well everytime the opening song comes on, the boys dance, and actually get excited.
OOPS! I guess I should have played "Monday Night Football" or "ESPN" music all the time.
I think my boys are gonna like soaps! LOL.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is soo cute about the dancing to the young and the restless! I bet their daddy isn't to thrilled with that! LOL!