We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

SO ready for the weekend, and I'm ready for our tummies to be clear of the "bug" that we can't seem to shake.
Two nights ago, I was reaching for a darn paci, and my herniated disc flared up. Yes, I have one of these issues, and I honestly have no idea where I got this problemo!!!
Anyways, I have vicodin and muscle relaxers on hand, for when it does flare up. Didn't want to have a stiff neck with two babies, so I took some.
Next morning, I guess the meds didn't agree with me. Got sick. LOVELY.
Driving to work, down 1604, and I had to get sick once again. Im pulling off the road, and my head is out the window. NICE.
It brought back memories of college days....except, then I wasn't driving, I was in the backseat DYING, and I didn't have two toddlers in the backseat. GRRRR
Oh, how times have changed for me!
Anyways.....of course everyone at work was asking, "morning sickness"???
NO PEOPLE......sorry to disappoint. It was just from 2 vicodin and muscle relaxers. LOL

The boys are slowly getting better, although they still have the toots.
We are getting Audrey this weekend, and Im hoping to take some "pumpkin patch" pics of the 3 of them.
Hopefully by Monday, no more toots!!!!

No comments: