We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Monday, October 6, 2008

relapse, I know it

Ok, so I'm doing it to myself. Here I was sick all weekend....living next to the JON.....and as we speak, I'm eating chips and salsa. NOT, soup like my momma suggested, but chips and salsa.
I can't help it! Blame it on horomones! A girl at work, was eating leftover Las Palapas. OMG!!!
LOOKED so good, compared to the little food (bread) I ate this weekend.
Anyways, hopefully, no relapse later this evening.

Boys still having tummy troubles. Poor Chance, his nose is just raw from the boogers and snot! GROSS.....Calling allergist tomorrow, to see if there is something stronger for my Baby Chance! I can't see him go through another year, of not breathing.

I think Shawn is pulling up....woohoo, dinnertime!!!

1 comment:

Kira Willingham said...

So Sorry babies are sick! Hope everyone is up & running soon!