We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

So, had to get up early this morning to help my mom out at the Top Cats Kitty Clinic. Memories......being up at Clark, locker room, Top Cats....yes, I still miss those days. ALOT!!!! Of course, things are WAY different now, than they were when I was there, 13 years ago. YIKES! Why does it only feel like 5 years ago? geez.....
So another weekend of staying in. GRRRRR Boys still aren't their normal self. NOT at all. They don't wanna eat. Still dealing with poopy diapers that literally smell like DEATH! I'm seriously not lying.....I would take a "regular poopy" diaper, over these diapers, that literally smell like a dead animal, I kid you NOT! SICK!!!
Last night, boys are in their highchairs, and Chance decides to throw up, ACROSS the kitchen, and partially on his brother. Had to move Colton over, and just let Chance, BLOW.
Got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Shawn was coughing ALL night. He told me he took cough meds. Then at 3 am, when I had finally had enough, I asked him, "what did you take?". He tells me cough spray. GRRRRR, ok that's NOT gonna help with the coughing.
And he doesn't cough dainty either. When he coughs, he might as well be coughing up several organs.
Oh, the JOYS of being a mother of 3 boys......LOL, I mean 2!

No comments: