We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sick, Sick, and more SICK

I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is to see when your babies are sick. And there isn't alot you can do for them.
BUT......when Momma is sick, the whole house falls apart.
OMG....Friday morning I felt horrible. Colton had gotten sick Thursday morning, but he seemed in better spirits that evening.
Friday....I got sick, Colton got sick, and Chance got sick.
I had to call in a sub.
Not only did I get sick.......I pretty much was laying on the bathroom floor all day long. It was miserable. It was like my boys knew, that their momma was sick. They would crawl in there with me, and sit next to me, patting me on my back.
SUCH GOOD BOYS!
It finally got to the point, that I had to call Shawn to come home from work, cause I simply could not take care of the boys myself.
He came home, I took a 4 hour nap.
THEN.....HE GOT SICK!
Today is Saturday, and no one has gotten sick today. I know the boys don't feel good though, cause they just wanna sleep and NOT play. I called my parents this morning, and GUESS WHAT????
THEY ARE BOTH in bed SICK!
What the heck is going on? LOL
Shawn is on his way to get Schlotskys (sp?)
I figure if I wanna eat that, then Im good to go! I gotta make up for not eating for a day.

No comments: