We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

A First....

So, today was a first with the Bowen boys. Staying at my parents, since Shawn has left for the weekend for hunting. Mom and I are bathing the boys. Boys are having a good time, things are good.
Then my Mom says, "Oh my gosh!".......and I look over and there is one of my sons (still a mystery whos it was) POOP....floating. SICK!!!!! My Mom said, "Quick, get it out". Another daily reminder, that my world has COMPLETELY CHANGED in the last several years.
Although grabbing POO out of a bathtub is not my ideal of FUN.....being a Mother is "ideal" for who I have become, and who I have always wanted to be.

1 comment:

McMemories said...

I love that, it is so true! Motherhood is not what idealy I thought:) but it is the greatest, hardest, MOST REWARDING thing we'll ever do!!!

and if you want I can take your header picture and make one like mine. Let me know!