We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

15 month checkup--My SHORT, CHUBBY MEN!!


Well we took the boys to their 15 month check up towards the end of their "15 months". They are doing great. Pedi was very pleased with how the boys were developing. Here are the stats on my little men....literally.
Colton:
Weight:
23.94 lbs 50% percentile
Length: 30 in. 5% percentile (yes, we are on the short side)

Head cir: 19.375

Chance:
Weight: 24.75 lbs 55% percentile
Length: 29.75 in 5% (again, we are very short!)
Head cir: 18.375 (a whole inch smaller than older brother!!! Must be all the hair he has)

Chance's new thing...."hives"....my poor baby. He broke out in hives on Sunday. Dr. said it could be from anything, but he thought more than likely it was from his cold. He broke out with hives while we were there. I also told the Dr. how many words the boys are saying and how they point at everything. He stopped me and said, " listen, that is a number 1 sign your children don't have autism". It was a bit of a relief......BUT as a teacher, I know there are many children out there, who develop normal for awhile, and then BAM, everything stops.....
As my mom and Shawn have told me, I don't need to worry, BUT I DO!!! I can't help it. I'm a Mom.....don't think the "worrying" will ever stop. Even when they are all grown up! :)

1 comment:

McMemories said...

Look at those boys!! so cute! Hey I lost the site for babycenter private group. will you email it to me:) my comp crashed and I lost everything on it that I didnt backup, so we are using my parents until we get one...