We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Big 4-0



Well I did it!!! I managed to keep a secret and surprise Shawn. I threw him a 40th surprise party at La Fogata, and it was fabulous. He was actually shocked and surprised, and had a great time. It was a HUGE CHORE to even get him out of the house. He had been sick all week long with a bad cold/cough. That Friday, he knew Mom was watching the boys, but he just wanted to get take out and watch a movie. He didn't want to dress up either. He didn't want to do anything, but he felt too bad to argue with me either. 30 of our friends were there for his special day. Here are a few pics.....1) of us, 2) Shawn and his rugby friends.

No comments: