We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

walking is just right around the corner...I think!

Yesterday, I had tears in my eyes....Chance decided to walk to me and his CC without holding on to anything (about 5 steps). A first!!! I was so proud of my son. I don't think he realized what he did, cause he is still choosing to "cruise" or "crawl". But....now, when holding your hands out, he will take a few steps, SOLO.
Colton, tonight, stood, SOLO, which is a first for him, as he has always had "balance" issues. And then he didn't hesitate at ALL, he started walking towards his Daddy. He took about 2 steps. Again.....so proud of my boys!!!
I know, I know, once they start running around this house, I'm gonna regret EVER wanting them to walk.
But for now, I'm enjoying every minute of them mastering this milestone!

3 comments:

Meaghan said...

YAY BOWEN BOYS!!! Isn't it amazing??!!??!?!? Anthony is just starting to stand solo-and is doing rather well I might add. Still no steps...but in due time! It's so much fun when they walk. It's a whole new world! LOL!

KRISTA said...

WOW! Yes, it'll be in no time now! My guess is in two weeks--Chance will be walking and Colton will be right there too! I know it feels like forever between the walking and crawling stage---but they will get there! They look a little "drunk" for awhile, but it's wonderful! Hope you've childlocked the kitchen and the bathrooms!

McMemories said...

YAY!!! So fun, love the family pictures!!!!