We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spaghetti, Tables, Lamps, PJ's

Chance just wanting some love, and Colton wanting nothing to do with it.After we eat our dinner. What a mess!
Oh yeah, the LAMP.....that my Chance pushed through the table. See below.
The table, WHICH used to have glass. Is now in the trash into millions of little tiny pieces, which Im still finding around the house. Lovely.
My angels!!! ;)

Here we are taking a bath AFTER feeding ourselves their favorite. Momma's spaghetti.A day we stayed in our PJ's. Opening the door for some fresh air.
My Sweet Colton.
And, NO, I'm not strangling my child. I pretty much think he's my mini-me.
Colton and his blankie. He loves it!


No comments: