We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My vampire

What an exciting day. Went to my parents house for our ritual Tues/Thurs. night dinner with the boys....and they have a push toy that babies can stand behind and walk with/or push. Well Colton walked/pushed the toy to me first. Walked across the living room. Then Chance got brave, and he did it!!! Now, Chance won't STOP! Once we got home, he got our push toy, and was walking all over the living room. It was so darn cute! So proud of my little men!
Also, the reason for Colton's bigtime crankiness is he has his vampire tooth coming in. No front teeth, just the vampire tooth.
LOVELY.....

No comments: