We are a BUSY family of 5.
There is Shawn, myself, Audrey, Colton and Chance.
We also have 4 dogs, a kitty, and a few fish to add to this family. Between the 5 of us....including the pets, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Bowen house! :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Getting Started.....

Thank you Lynds for setting up this blog for me. I am clueless when it comes to blogs, but wanted to give it a try.
Today was another busy day at work. Picture day, UTSA mentors....and the usual busy body kiddos.....
Time to go for now.....the boys are getting into the closet, and pulling out a bag full of Momma's old Mardi Gras beads....LOVELY.....they are having fun though!

3 comments:

McMemories said...

Allison, stick with the blog, it really is so easy once you know how to use it all. And I can answer any questions! I had a hard time with totsites. YAY for first post!

t.Roberts said...

This is a super cute background! Looking forward to keeping up with the fam via the blog!!! --as if we don't talk every day ;)

Keough said...

ok..I am a teacher so WHY dont I have all the FREE time you do?????? :-) I seem to be doing nothing but grading and filing paperwork!! :-)